We aim to provide a professional, first class service. If however, our service does not meet your expectations, in the first instance please contact us in writing to:
Harrogate Business Centre
or by telephone on +44 (0) 330 123 9199
or by email to email@example.com
In all cases please quote your policy reference or quotation reference number. Our complaints procedure is available upon request.
We will review your complaint and hope to resolve the matter. We will investigate the circumstances regarding your complaint and write to you with our response.
If we are unable to resolve your complaint, you may have the right to refer your case within six months of our final response to the Financial Ombudsman Service. Eligible complainants are:
- Consumers – defined as natural persons acting for purposes outside of their trade, business or profession
- Micro-Enterprise – defined as enterprises which:
- employ fewer than 10 persons and
- have a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million
- Small Business – defined as small businesses which:
- has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million and
- employs fewer than 50 persons or a balance sheet total of less than £5 million
- Charity – which has an annual income of less than £6.5 million
- Trustees of a trust – which has a net asset value of less than £5 million
The Financial Ombudsman can be contacted at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0800 023 4567 or 0300 123 0123 for mobile users
If you bought your insurance online, you can also register your complaint with the Online Dispute Resolution website, which has been set up by the European Commission.
Making a complaint will not affect your legal rights.